Andersen Press are continuing their commitment to supporting children and families with a free activity pack featuring their new Spring titles.
The pack is once again available to everyone free of charge – designed not only for families, but also bookshops and libraries who may be looking for activities to share with their patrons and customers. The pack features cover art from Carolina Rabei, from Mummy’s Special Day a brand-new picture book by Frances Stickley.
The Easter Holiday Fun! Activity Pack features free colouring sheets, word searches, drawing activities, matching games and more based on a selection of Andersen Press titles:
- Mummy’s Special Day by Frances Stickley illustrated by Carolina Rabei
- Grumpy Hat by Nicola Kent
- A Bear’s Guide to Beekeeping by Pip Connell, illustrated by Alex G. Griffiths
- The Pipsqueak by Ben Manley, illustrated by Andrew Gardner
- How to Be a Real Ballerina by Davina Bell, illustrated by Jenny Lovlie
- Whose Poo? by Daisy Bird, illustrated by Marianna Coppo
- The Hairdo That Got Away by Joseph Coelho, illustrated by Fiona Lumbers
- The Story Thief by Graham Carter
- Grandad’s Camper by Harry Woodgate, currently shortlisted for the Waterstones Children’s Book prize.
Also included is a competition — one family could win each book featured in the pack.
Sarah Kimmelman, Head of Marketing, says: “After the success of our previous packs we wanted to offer something accessible to as many people as possible to keep children entertained during the Easter holidays, whilst also introducing families to some of our gorgeous new books.”
The Easter Holiday Fun! Activity Pack is available to download free here: https://bit.ly/APEasterPack